You have just started to play Kings Tale, but you're not sure what to do next? Then this site will help.
Important notes at the beginning
- The Tutorial shows you the basic handling of the interface and helps you to get acquainted with the game.
- Your first village, your mainvillage, can´t be captured by other players, so will never lose it.
- Starting as a new player, you have a 24 hour noob protection, where the hiding place in your storage is very large. So you don´t have to fear enemy raids.
- If you do not start playing on the first day of the world, you get a startboost. The startboost increases your resource production and reduces the building time. This way you can catch up with earlier registered players. The startboost runs 15 days and you can get 15 more days, if you extend your startboost in the Extrafeatures. For everyday you enter the game after roundstart, the startboost increases.
There are many ways to play Kings Tale, for new players we recommend the following actions:
- Do the first step of the Tutorial
- Send your hero to Explore
- Participate on the 5 duels per day: Challenge, do not miss the tournaments on sunday.
- Increase the level of your resource buildings to level 5 and research for workplace increase, always assign the workers.
- Extend storage and wall one or two levels (or risk getting raided and save the resources).
- Proceed with the tutorial, explore and challenge.
Tipp: Some of the raiders do not like to raid players with an alliance. So having an alliance is somehow a way to protect yourself.
Now it is up to you and your style of playing. The best way is to chose the matching attitude.
Boost the economy of your mainvillage:
* Expansion of the resource buildings * Expansion of the treasury to level 5, to activate the action: additional tax (more gold) * Expansion of the medico to level 5, to activate the action: spring festival (more residents)
Make money through trading
* Expansion of the market (resource trading) * Expansion of the forge (arms trading) * Expansion of the forge and barracks and tavern (mercenary trade, in order to get gold)
Visit your neighbors
* Expansion of the forge and barracks (Troops and looting) * Expansion of the tavern (espionage)